Video: CCW25 Cartridge Exchange #
How to Exchange Your Cartridge: CCW25 #
To keep the Clear Comfort system working its best, the Cartridge Unit must be replaced annually. No other system maintenance is required.
To start your exchange and order your new Cartridge replacement, please visit: clearcomfort.com/cartridge
- Turn OFF and disconnect power to the spa.
- Note: Never attempt to service unit while it is wet. Ensure all LEDs on the system are OFF.
- Disconnect the Air Tubing from the bottom of the Cartridge Unit.
- Press the Metal Release Tab to release the Cartridge Unit from the Control Unit.
- Pull the Cartridge Unit down until its top Indented Slots align with the Control Unit’s Outdented Guides and remove the Cartridge Unit by lifting it toward you.
- Note: To see the labeled CCW25’s system functions, see here.
- To attach the new Cartridge Unit align its top Indented Slots with the Control Unit’s Outdented Guides and insert the Cartridge Unit.
- Important: Save and use the return label and packaging provided with your new Cartridge Unit to send your old Cartridge to Clear Comfort for proper recycling.
- Push the Cartridge Unit up until the Metal Release Tab clicks back into place.
- Reconnect the Air Tubing to the Cartridge Unit’s two (2) barbed fittings.
- Note: Connect the Short Air Tubing to the left barbed fitting and the Long Air Tubing to the right barbed fitting.
- Reconnect the spa’s power and turn it ON.
- Note: After the Control Unit Status LED Light’s startup sequence, it will illuminate Green. Then, the Cartridge Unit’s Blue Status Light will illuminate. For light functionality, click here.
- For sustainability purposes, return your old Cartridge with the shipping label and packaging that was provided with your new replacement Cartridge.