Video: Clear Comfort Residential AOP Pool System Overview #
Key Features #
This process can be performed in 1 hour or less on most pools. After the Clear Comfort system is installed, it is ready to start treating the water immediately. The Clear Comfort system protects pool or spa water (biocide, scale control and corrosion control) without the harsh effects of salt, chlorine, high cyanuric acid or high chlorine levels. The only system maintenance required with a Clear Comfort system is an annual 5-minute cartridge exchange and industry-standard weekly chemical balancing.
Operating Ranges #
- Power: 120V or 230V receptacle with approximately 10 watts.
- Ballast: 120V or 230V
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Electrical Rating: 120V, 60Hz, 1.0Ampor230V, 60Hz, 0.5Amp
Note: Clear Comfort should only run when the pump is operating
System Specs #
- Maximum flow rate treated:
- CCW100: 90 GPM
- CCW50: 35 GPM
- Type of pool/spa filter: Any ANSI 50 approved filtration.
- Type of pump: Variable speed pump is highly recommended.
- Voltage of power supply: 120V or 230V AC.
- Maximum distance from injection point: Air Tubing length should be as short as possible with no more than 10 feet from the system to the Manifold/Venturi injection location.
- Indoors or outdoors: Either is suitable. It is recommended to
install away from upward facing sprinklers.
- Water quality at installation: The water quality should be
balanced prior to installing the Clear Comfort system.