- Run provided 1⁄4-inch tubing from the Manifold injection port to the straight barb fitting. Length of tube should be less than 10 feet. Shorten and cut tubing as possible. See images below.
- Install 1/4-inch one-way Air Check Valve (supplied) to prevent any potential water back flow. See images below for details.
- If the Control and Cartridge Units are installed below the water line, install a Hartford loop in the 1/4-inch tubing, and wherever possible position the Hartford loop above the water line.
- Where it is not possible to position the Hartford loop above the water line, install a water check valve in the return line
downstream of the Manifold.
- Measure air suction using an Air Flow Meter and set Venturi air suction to draw within the required air flow rate ranges:
- CCW100: 5 – 7 LPM
- CCW50: 3 – 5 LPM
For detailed instructions, click here.