CCW50 AOP System
Patented Hydroxyl-Based AOP For Inground Spa & Small Pool Sanitation
The Clear Comfort CCW50 AOP inground spa and small pool system delivers easiest way to get the best, healthiest & freshest-feeling water with drinking-water chlorine levels. Powered by our patented Hydroxyl-Based AOP Technology.
- Typical Application: Residential Inground Spas to Small Pools
- Max. Water Flow Rate: 35 GPM
- Dimensions: 12″H x 8″W x 3”D
- Easy System Maintenance
- Easy system maintenance with an annual 5 minute cartridge exchange.
- A Simple, Adaptable Installation
- A one-system installation with a preassembled Manifold that fits into a single section of 11” pipe in most plumbing configurations.
- Top 50 Product – Pool & Spa News
- Most Valuable Product – Aquatics International
- Swimming Pool and Spa Equipment Certified to NSF 50
- UL File No. E482558:
- Additionally, the CCW50 is a Recognized Component for the US & Canada:
- EPA Establishment No. 91122-CO-3: Registered to Section 7 of the FIFRA Act
EASY 5-MINUTE SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
How to maintain the CCW50 AOP system
The only system maintenance required for Clear Comfort’s CCW50 or CCW100 is a 5-minute Cartridge exchange each year.
Replacing your Cartridge is an easy and simple process that doesn’t require any special tools or training.
You & your family deserve healthy, clean water
Clear Comfort’s low-chemical pool and hot tub systems reduce your exposure to toxic chemicals in and around your home. Inspired by nature, Clear Comfort’s technology produces powerful hydroxyl radicals that rapidly oxidize and destroy the toughest contaminants and eliminate the harmful disinfection by-products created during chlorine sanitation.
- Eliminate eye and skin irritation
- Lessen risk of allergies and asthma
- Reduce toxic chemical exposure
Sit back & soak in the best water available
With Clear Comfort’s low-chemical water treatment system, you’ll notice the soft feeling of clean, clear water and the revitalizing difference on your skin, eyes and hair. Without the negative effects of disinfection by-products, you’ll be able to breathe deeply without the heavy scent of chlorine.
- Softer, silkier water
- No chemical odor
- No red eyes
What our customers say
See what real customers have to say about their low-chemical AOP supplemental sanitation systems.
Interested in the CCW50 AOP pool system?
Find a dealer and start your path to Today’s Best AOP™.