We’re happy to help you
Get help from our industry-leading customer success team & help resources:
HAVE A CCW50 OR CCW100 SYSTEM?
What Color Is Your Cartridge Light?
- If Yellow LED Light is ON: It’s time to order a new replacement Cartridge.
- If Red LED Light is ON: Your Cartridge has expired & must be exchanged immediately to protect your water.
Watch Our Video Tutorials
Browse Our Video Tutorials
Frequently Asked Questions
Get Answers From Our FAQs
- Your pool’s gallon size
- Your gallons per minute (GPM)
- What you are currently using to maintain your pool
- Your pump type
No, the Clear Comfort system does not affect pH in the pool water. pH levels can rise from water features that are exposed to the ambient air, deck sprays, water falls, sheer descents, bubblers, etc.
Stringy particles on top of the pool water can be caused by biguanides which we do not recommend using. AOP is not compatible with Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB).
Set Up & Installation
- Green Light:
- System is on and operating properly.
- Yellow Light:
- Cartridge Unit has reached 80% of its life expectancy (8,000 hours) and it’s time to purchase a replacement cartridge.
- To exchange your Cartridge Unit, please visit: clearcomfort.com/cartridge
- Red Light:
- The Cartridge Unit has reached its life expectancy and needs to be replaced.
- Blue Light:
- Operation light that should always be illuminated.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Reach out to our live Customer Success team:
Yes, Clear Comfort is proven to reduce up to 50% – 90% of DBPs. In an independent case study, Clear Comfort’s Hydroxyl-Based AOP successfully reduced 55% more combined chlorine and 22% more DBPs than medium-pressure UV pool systems.