We’re happy to help you
Get help from our industry-leading customer success team & help resources:
Watch Our Video Tutorials
Meet Clear Comfort’s Residential CCW100 AOP Pool System
How to Change a Clear Comfort Cartridge (CCW100 or CCW50)
How to Install Your Clear Comfort Valved Flowmeter Kit
How to Adjust Air Flow For Your Clear Comfort System (Valved Flowmeter Kit & 3-Way Valve Manifold)
How to Adjust Air Flow For Your Clear Comfort System (Single Flowmeter & 3-Way Valve Manifold)
How to Set Your Clear Comfort Voltage (CCW100 or CCW50)
How to Replace Your Clear Comfort Check Valve
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your pool’s gallon size
- Your gallons per minute (GPM)
- What you are currently using to maintain your pool
- Your pump type
No, the Clear Comfort system does not affect pH in the pool water. pH levels can rise from water features that are exposed to the ambient air, deck sprays, water falls, sheer descents, bubblers, etc.
Stringy particles on top of the pool water can be caused by biguanides which we do not recommend using. AOP is not compatible with Polyhexamethylene Biguanide (PHMB).
Set Up & Installation
- Green Light:
- System is on and operating properly.
- Yellow Light:
- Cartridge Unit has reached 80% of its life expectancy (8,000 hours) and it’s time to purchase a replacement cartridge.
- To exchange your Cartridge Unit, please visit: clearcomfort.com/cartridge
- Red Light:
- The Cartridge Unit has reached its life expectancy and needs to be replaced.
- Blue Light:
- Operation light that should always be illuminated.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Reach out to our live Customer Success team: