We’re happy to help you
Get help from our industry-leading customer success team & help resources:
Watch Our Tutorials
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your pool’s gallon size
- Your gallons per minute (GPM)
- What you are currently using to maintain your pool
- Your pump type
No, the Clear Comfort system does not affect pH in the pool water. pH levels can rise from water features that are exposed to the ambient air, deck sprays, water falls, sheer descents, bubblers, etc.
Set Up & Installation
- Green Light:
- System is on and operating properly.
- Yellow Light:
- Cartridge Unit has reached 80% of its life expectancy (8,000 hours) and it’s time to purchase a replacement cartridge.
- To exchange your Cartridge Unit, please visit: clearcomfort.com/cartridge
- Red Light:
- The Cartridge Unit has reached its life expectancy and needs to be replaced.
- Blue Light:
- Operation light that should always be illuminated.