CCW100 AOP System
Hydroxyl-Based AOP Pool Sanitation System
The Clear Comfort CCW100 AOP pool system delivers easiest way to get the best, healthiest & freshest-feeling water with drinking-water chlorine levels. Powered by our patented Hydroxyl-Based AOP Technology.
- Typical Application: Medium to Large Residential Pools
- Max. Water Flow Rate: 90 GPM
- Dimensions: 12″H x 8″W x 3”D
- Easy System Maintenance
- Easy system maintenance with an annual 5 minute cartridge exchange.
- A Simple, Adaptable Installation
- A one-system installation with a preassembled Manifold that fits into a single section of 11” pipe in most plumbing configurations.
- Top 50 Product – Pool & Spa News
- Most Valuable Product – Aquatics International
EASY 5-MINUTE SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
How to maintain the CCW100 AOP system
The only system maintenance required for Clear Comfort’s CCW50 or CCW100 is a 5-minute Cartridge exchange each year.
Replacing your Cartridge is an easy and simple process that doesn’t require any special tools or training.
You & your family deserve healthy, clean water
- Eliminate eye and skin irritation
- Lessen risk of allergies and asthma
- Reduce toxic chemical exposure
What our customers say
See what real customers have to say about their low-chemical AOP supplemental sanitation systems.
Interested in the CCW100 AOP pool system?
Find a dealer and start your path to Today’s Best AOP™.