THE CLEAR COMFORT DIFFERENCE
Discover the easy way
to Swim Happy™
Discover the easy way to Swim Happy™
We promise to make pool & spa water:
Who we are
We believe that swimming should be safe, sustainable and the best part of your day. Clear Comfort’s systems minimize your exposure to toxic pool chemicals and disinfection byproducts – so you can swim in clean, clear pool water that’s kind to your skin, eyes and lungs.
At Clear Comfort, we strive to make every swimming experience healthy, eco-friendly and happy.
Inspired by nature,
backed by science
Our earth’s atmosphere naturally creates hydroxyls to make it clean and breathable. Similarly, Clear Comfort’s advanced oxidation technology creates hydroxyls to help pool owners and operators maintain clear, clean and nontoxic water to benefit the health of our bodies and the environment.
Certified to NSF/ANSI 50 & UL Certified Water Treatment Equipment for the U.S. & Canada
Our Products Are Proudly Made in the United States of America
Awarded the 25 Most Valueable Product (MVP) by Aquatics International
In April 2014, Steve Berens, CEO and co-founder of Clear Comfort, optimized a patented, proven industrial water treatment technology for pool and spa water treatment. The company manufactures all its products locally in Colorado. Clear Comfort is now operating in homes, hotels, universities, YMCAs, water parks, recreation centers and more nationwide. Since our beginnings, Clear Comfort has been named a:
- blooloop Innovation Awards 2021 1st Place Winner, Sustainability
- Top 50 Product of 2017, 2019 & 2020 – Pool & Spa News
- Most Valuable Product of 2017, 2019 & 2021 – Aquatics International
- Colorado Companies to Watch Winner 2018
- Colorado Breakout Cleantech Company 2014 – Colorado Cleantech Industries Association
- Swimming Pool and Spa Equipment Certified to NSF 50
- UL File No. E482558:
- Additionally, the CCW50 is a Recognized Component for the US & Canada:
- EPA Establishment No. 91122-CO-3: Registered to Section 7 of the FIFRA Act