We are passionate about our mission to provide a better swimming experience to our customers, while enabling them to sustainably clean their pools without polluting our world.
We currently do not have any open positions available.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for future consideration, please fill out the application form.
We are growing and looking for people who are passionate about our mission to provide a better swimming experience to our customers, while enabling them to sustainably clean their pools without polluting our world.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration, please fill out the application form.
Laboratory Technician Intern
Come join us at the intersection of high-tech and recreation, where you will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, young company, delivering a revolutionary product that is disrupting a 100-year-old industry. Clear Comfort manufactures and sells sustainable, non-toxic and non-chlorine water sanitation systems for pools and spas, controlled environment agriculture, livestock drinking water and industrial cooling with headquarters and manufacturing in Colorado.
Clear Comfort, a cleantech growth-stage company, is looking for a Laboratory Technician Intern who will work directly with our Laboratory Manager to be a part of our Technical Excellence team.
As our Laboratory Technician Intern, you will:
- Adhere to all safety standards and laboratory hygiene best practices.
- Assist with sample intake and documentation.
- Following prescribed SOPs, conduct various chemical, biological and physical analyses.
- Document results and generate lab reports.
- Analyses of raw and processed data.
- Assistance in SOP reviews and laboratory continuous improvement.
As our Laboratory Technician Intern, you will bring:
- A passion for science and technology
- An eagerness to learn
- A safety-oriented mindset
As our Laboratory Technician Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and use:
- Hands-on chemical testing of water, soil and plant material samples via spectrophotometric, titration and other means
- Microbiological analysis
- Sample digestion and processing
- Sample intake and process flow
- Data analysis
Laboratory Technician Intern Requirements:
- Must be a Colorado Resident
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program full-time [KH1] or recently graduated
- Candidates must be able to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Obtaining a STEM degree
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Prior laboratory experience and basic techniques (pipetting, titration, chemical hygiene, etc.)
- Part-Time Internship
- Temporary Internship: May – July
- Possible internship extension into Summer/Fall
- Compensation is Based on Experience (BOE)
- $14.00 to $20.00 / hour
Clear Comfort Water is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About Clear Comfort Water:
Clear Comfort Water is a leading innovator in the water industry, pioneering sustainable, clean water technologies. We strive to provide safe, comfortable and clear water for all.