We are passionate about our mission to provide a better swimming experience to our customers, while enabling them to sustainably clean their pools without polluting our world.
We currently do not have any open positions available.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for future consideration, please fill out the application form.
We are growing and looking for people who are passionate about our mission to provide a better swimming experience to our customers, while enabling them to sustainably clean their pools without polluting our world.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration, please fill out the application form.
Come and join our high-growth, young company as we make swimming experiences more healthy, eco-friendly and happy. At Clear Comfort, we deliver a revolutionary pool and spa sanitation technology that has forever changed an industry that relied on toxic chemicals for decades. Powered by a patented Advanced Oxidation Process, our award-winning AOP treatment systems minimize your exposure to traditional pool and spa chemicals – so you can Swim Happy™ in clean, clear water that’s kind to your skin, eyes and lungs.
You can find Clear Comfort’s AOP systems in homes, spas, hotels, water parks, universities, rec centers, resorts, YMCAs, professional sports teams’ training centers and more across the U.S. and Canada with headquarters and manufacturing in Louisville, Colorado.
We are looking for a full-time Sales Executive to work directly with our VP of Residential Sales. As our Residential Sales Executive, you will be a key contributor to our Residential Sales Team and help us continue our rapid growth. Compensation is a combination of base salary, commissions and excellent benefits.
As our Sales Executive, you will bring:
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding self-motivation and work ethic
- An innate, enthusiastic curiosity to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Unquestionable ethics and judgment
- An outgoing personality and team player mentality
As our Sales Executive, your key responsibilities will be:
- Participate in our team-selling approach of a world-class product
- Build and expand customer relationships
- Nurture existing and past customers
- Educate outside manufacturing sales reps, distribution partners and dealers about the residential products
- Manage active dealer channel for our residential products
- Manage leads and pipeline via phone and email utilizing our leading-edge CRM and communications tools
- Participate in trade shows and marketing campaigns as required
As our Sales Executive, you have the opportunity to learn and use:
- Google Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
Sales Executive Job Type:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote from within the Western U.S.
- Travel: Up to 25% travel required
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 5+ years of sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen authorized to work in the United States
Bonus Sales Executive Qualities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive, problem-solving nature with a desire to learn new things
- Desire to function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Last but not least, a strong team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional colleagues
- Must have the ability to sit (or stand) in front of a computer for extended periods of time
- Must have the ability to spend time on the phone, building relationships with customers
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly in person, in email, and over the telephone
- Ability to lift items up to 30 lbs
Clear Comfort offers its employees an excellent set of the following benefits:
- Salary, plus commission
- Bonus opportunities
- Health insurance multi-tiered plans
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
About Clear Comfort
We believe that you shouldn’t have to compromise your health to enjoy swimming. Clear Comfort’s low-chlorine systems are focused on letting you swim happy in clean, clear, sustainable conditions. Our award-winning systems minimize your exposure to traditional pool and spa chemicals – so you can Swim Happy™ in clean, clear water that’s kind to your skin, eyes and lungs. We sustainably clean pools without polluting our world. Clear Comfort is operating in homes, hotels, universities, YMCAs, JCCs, water parks, pro sports team training centers, recreation centers and more nationwide.
Clear Comfort is sustainably driven, working to meet the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability to balance our profit, purpose and commitment to our local and global community.
At Clear Comfort, we make swimming pools and spas:
- Clean & clear
- Healthy & safe
- Enjoyable & fun
At Clear Comfort, we are:
- Honest & transparent