We are passionate about our mission to provide a better swimming experience to our customers, while enabling them to sustainably clean their pools without polluting our world.
We currently do not have any open positions available.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for future consideration, please fill out the application form.
We are growing and looking for people who are passionate about our mission to provide a better swimming experience to our customers, while enabling them to sustainably clean their pools without polluting our world.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration, please fill out the application form.
Come and join our high-growth, young company as we make swimming experiences more healthy, eco-friendly and happy. At Clear Comfort, we deliver a revolutionary pool and spa sanitation technology that has forever changed an industry that relied on toxic chemicals for decades. Powered by a patented Advanced Oxidation Process, our award-winning AOP treatment systems minimize your exposure to traditional pool and spa chemicals – so you can Swim Happy™ in clean, clear water that’s kind to your skin, eyes and lungs.
You can find Clear Comfort’s AOP systems in homes, spas, hotels, water parks, universities, rec centers, resorts, YMCAs, professional sports teams’ training centers and more across the U.S. and Canada with headquarters and manufacturing in Louisville, Colorado.
If you are an Event & Channel Marketing Coordinator who is highly organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to manage event efficiency – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As our Event & Channel Marketing Coordinator, your key responsibilities will be:
Trade Shows & Event Coordination:
- Own and optimize all event operations, including: logistics, calendar management, event personnel registration, setup/breakdown, schedule pre-event meetings, etc.
- Negotiate terms of booth locations and other event contracts
- Manage educational presentations, including: submitting proposals, tracking deadlines, scheduling sessions for speakers, etc.
- Responsible for shipment planning, packing/unpacking, tracking and assuring deliverables arrive and depart events on time.
- Act as event point-of-contact for internal team members and external contacts, like: vendors, trade show managers, field personnel, partners, etc.
- Work with our sales and marketing teams to plan event presence promotion, including: coordinating partnerships, business development opportunities, signage, etc.
- Oversee time-sensitive ordering, organization and inventory of event supplies, like: displays, schwag giveaways, print materials, booth equipment, etc.
- Manage and track event expenses and return on investment (ROI).
Channel Marketing Management:
- Manage and fulfill internal team’s requests for standard and co-branded marketing materials for our channel partners, i.e. distributors, retailers, builders, OEM, etc.
- Supervise channel marketing expenses to ensure they don’t exceed budgets.
- Own and optimize efficiency of our channel marketing processes.
- Compile pre-made marketing packages for our channel partners.
- Maintain an organized and updated inventory of marketing materials, like flyers, brochures, schwag, in-store displays, etc.
- Work with our internal team’s one-off requests for channel partners, i.e. thank you gifts, complimentary lunches, trade show displays, etc.
- Support day-to-day marketing operations tasks, including: social media account monitoring, quality assurance testing, etc.
- Work with our internal teams to perform data clean-up, organization, email list management, imports, etc.
- Review internal marketing transactions and ensure they’re recorded, labeled and filed.
- Help manage and monitor version control of our marketing materials, ex. messaging updates on our website, landing pages, print materials, etc.
- Assist in integrations setup for programs, like Salesforce, Shopify, Hubspot and WordPress.
- Collaborate with internal teams in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Operation for various aspects of marketing projects and issues as needed.
As our Event & Channel Marketing Coordinator, you have:
- You are a proactive go-getter and problem-solver with an outstanding work ethic.
- You are flexible and not afraid to pivot to meet aggressive deadlines, while multi-tasking the demands of ongoing projects.
- You have experience planning in-person events – and know to always have a plan B.
- You take ownership – no task is too big or too small for you to complete.
- You have outstanding organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- You are an active written and verbal communicator with relationship-building skills.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative to teach yourself new things.
- You enjoy following, documenting and optimizing operational processes.
- Last, but not least – you have unquestionable ethics.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelors degree and 2+ years of event coordination and/or administrative marketing experience
- Or alternatively, 4+ years of professional experience in fields listed above
- Must be a United States Citizen authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency working in spreadsheets and word processors, like Google Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Word/Excel and/or Apple Pages/Numbers
- Comfortable working long hours, on your feet and lifting up to 50lbs.
- Minor travel for events is required
Additional Beneficial Experience:
- An operational understanding of trade show logistics
- Experience negotiating with vendors and/or event coordinators
- Experience with Google Suite, FedEx/UPS, Hubspot, WordPress, Salesforce, ShipStation and/or Shopify
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
- Location: Hybrid of remote and in-office with a minimum of 3 days/week at our headquarters in Louisville, CO