- Personal Data:
- According to Article 4 of the GDPR, Personal Data is any information that can help identify a person. Such identifiers include name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or even the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
- Usage Data:
- Usage data measures the true relevancy a user has on a website. For example, if users arrive on a website and immediately leave, it is probably that it was not relevant to their web search engine in the first place. In contrast, if a user constantly goes to a website and spends a lot time on it, chances are that it is extremely relevant. Usage data collects information such as type of system and hard drive, current location (city and country) and interaction with the software (actions you perform on website or audio you interact with). All transmitted data is anonymous and cannot identify you as a person.
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. When you visit a website, the website sends a cookie to your computer and stores it in a file located inside your web browser. The point of a cookie is to help the website track your views an activity. For example, a cookie keeps track of the items in a user’s shopping cart as they explore the website so instead of your cart resetting to zero every time you clicked on a new link, cookies help keep track of that information. Cookies also keeps track of your most recent visit or record to your login information. For example, users can store passwords on frequently used sites or even just know what they have visited or downloaded in the past. Session cookies are only when a person is actively navigating a website and disappear once you leave the site. Tracking cookies may be used to create long-term records of multiple visits to the same site. Authentication cookies track whether a user is logged in, and if so, under what name.
- Service Providers:
- A service provider provides organizations with consulting, legal, real estate, communication, storage or processing. At Clear Comfort, our service providers we have digital marketing vendors, such as Adtaxi or our independent developer.
Information We Collect And Use
We have various website forms in which we collect information such as name, phone number, email, type of pool you own or which aquatic facility you work for and more. Any information given to us in person or over the phone is information we collect and data automatically collected in Pardot such as IP addresses, time zone settings, browser data, etc. is also used.
Where We Store Information
Our primary databases are Hubspot, Pardot and Salesforce. Any time you come in contact with Clear Comfort, we log that information in these databases.
Your Personal Data Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
As a resident in the European Economic Area, or EEA, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to refuse to have your personal data processed and become a data subject.
- Once you’ve consented to become a data subject, you have the right to be informed about anything that happens with your personal data, what is it used for, the right to access and modify it and even to remove consent for a certain organization. You have the right to access your personal data when you want.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of personal data in various circumstances. For example, if you feel your personal data is not accurate, you can restrict processing until the accuracy of their data has been verified.
- You have the right to data portability. Unless other contractual issues pre-exist (of which you should be informed of before you allow your data to be processed) then you can move your data from one provider to another in a safe and easy manner.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data. There are certain circumstances when data will not be erased at the request of the individual. For example, if the data is used to comply with legal obligation, public health purposes, scientific research or exercise or defense of legal claims, then the right to erasure can be denied for the individual.
- This right is a safeguard against a potentially damaging decision that might be taken without human intervention. If an automated decision is based on explicit consent or is authorized by law, then this right no longer applies. The GDPR definies profiling as any form of automated processing intended to evaluate personal aspects of an individual such as work performance, health, personal preferences, economic situation, location and more. Automated processing must never apply for the data of a child.
You will be asked to opt-in to avoid any violations of the GDPR. To learn more, please visit https://www.eugdpr.org/.
Clear Comfort uses Google Analytics to obtain data about our website performance.
- Google Analytics
Clear Comfort uses Google AdWords for remarketing purposes.
- Google Adwords
Children Under 18
We do not address anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal data of minors. Our main intended audiences are homeowners, pool and spa industry professional, and aquatic facility professionals.
Clear Comfort will only use your information to process transactions and for promotional efforts including a voluntary blog subscription or newsletter. To update your email settings, please visit http://info.clearcomfort.com/email-preferences.
You have the right to request that Clear Comfort erases your data. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com.
If there is ever a data breach, Clear Comfort ensures to notify you without a delay with the next steps necessary to protect your data.
Please contact Clear Comfort with any questions:
3063 Sterling Circle
Boulder, CO 80301
PromotionsPromotion Terms and Conditions: All terms and conditions are at the discretion of Clear Comfort. Promotions are valid for a limited time. Orders must be placed to Clear Comfort by the dates indicated. Clear Comfort reserves the right to change terms and conditions to promotions. Promotions are not valid with any other promotional pricing. Clear Comfort reserves the right to change terms and conditions with 30 days’ notice. Dealers must have an active dealer agreement in place. All saving are based on standard dealer pricing.
Please contact Clear Comfort with any questions:1.303.872.4477 firstname.lastname@example.org 3063 Sterling Circle Unit 1 Boulder, CO 80301
Portal Agreement (“Agreement”)
Please read this Portal Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before clicking and submitting the “I Agree” checkbox, using Clear Comfort’s Portal (“Portal”).
By clicking and submitting the “I Agree” checkbox, using the Portal, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button and do not use the Portal.
Clear Comfort grants you a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to download, install and use the Portal materials solely for purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Modifications to Portal
Clear Comfort reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Portal or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Portal is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Portal (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
The Content and the Marks are provided on the Portal “AS IS” for authorized use only.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Portal, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Portal and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your authorized use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Portal, the Content and the Marks.
By using the Portal, you represent and warrant that:
(1) all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
(2) you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary;
(3) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Agreement Terms and Conditions;
(4) you are not under the age of 13;
(5) not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside[, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Portal];
(6) you will not access the Portal through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
(7) you will not use the Portal for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
(8) your use of the Portal will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Portal (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Portal. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Clear Comfort. Clear Comfort may, in its sole discretion suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Portal and Portal Content.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Amendments to this Agreement
Clear Comfort reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 (changes this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
This agreement was last updated: February 11, 2021