Video: Manifold Install Kit #
Full Diagram: Manifold Install Kit #
NOTE: The Manifold injection is the preferred Clear Comfort pool and inground spa system installation method.
Instructions: Manifold Install Kit #
PLEASE NOTE: Turn main pool pump OFF and switch off main circuit breaker.
1. Pick Location #
- Select a location to install Manifold, see Step 2 for proper water flow configuration position.
- If retrofitting, cut a 11” length of the main return piping where the bypass will be installed.
2. Select Orientation #
- The Gate Valve Manifold can be installed either left-to-right or right-to-left to match your water flow configurations.
- Simply align the Gate Valve Manifold’s directional flow arrows with the direction of water flow.
3. Connect to Pool Plumbing #
- Install the Gate Valve Manifold into the 11” cut section of pool plumbing, using an appropriate PVC primer and cement.
4. Connect to System & Set Gate Valve Air Flow #
- Connect blue Air Tubing from the Clear Comfort System’s L-barbed connector to the Manifold’s Venturi. IMPORTANT: The Air Tubing Air Check Valve’s arrow should point away from the Clear Comfort system and to Manifold’s Venturi.
- Install the Valved Flowmeter Kit. For instructions, click here.
- Turn on circulation pump and adjust the Gate Valve Manifold’s knob until the Flowmeter meets the required flow rate*.
- If needed, use the Flowmeter’s knob for fine tuning.
- * Required system flow rates:
- CCW100: 5-7 LPM
- CCW50: 3-5 LPM