Installation Prerequisites #
Prior to installation, a site survey should be performed to validate the correct system parameters are in place and ready to be installed. We recommend compliance within the following operating ranges for well constructed and circulated pools.
- Type of pool/spa filter: Any ANSI 50 approved filtration
- Type of pump: Enough to supply the minimum required turnover rate
- Voltage of power supply: 120 or 240V AC. See the specification label on inside of door.
- Maximum distance from injection point: Air tubing length should be as short as possible with no more than 15 feet from the system to the venture injector.
- The system is NEMA 3R Rated. It is recommended to install away from upward facing sprinklers.
- The maximum operating water pressure shall not exceed 50 psi
- Water quality at installation: The water quality should be in normal ranges prior to installing the Clear Comfort system.
Supplied Materials #
Components supplied for the Clear Comfort system:
- Clear Comfort system.
- Power cord: 10 feet.
- Venturi injector.
- 15 ft. of 1⁄4-inch air tubing.
- Check valve.
Recommended Materials & Tools #
- Power drill.
- Bolts/screws/brackets/hangers for mounting the Clear Comfort system.
- May need special bracket to attach to an I-beam or pole.
- Proper plumbing materials for Venturi injector installation.