System Installation: Spas & Swim Spas #
For the CCW25 AOP Portable Spa & Swim Spa System
Prior to installation, determine if the make and model of your spa can be equipped with a supplemental sanitation system. Most spas that are ozone ready or are equipped with a factory ozone can be upgraded with a Clear Comfort AOP system. Spas equipped with dedicated circulation pumps are ideal.
PLEASE NOTE: Installation must be performed by your professional service provider.
System Specs #
- System Capability: Full-Flow Water Treatment
- Max. Water Treatment : 30 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Typical Application: Portable Spas & Swim Spas
- Dimensions: 11”x5”x5” (not including mounting tabs)
- Injection Method: Venturi, Forced Air
- Operating Voltage: 110V to 230V (Self-Adjusting)
- Power Consumption: Less than 15 Watts
- Warranty: 3-Year System Warranty & 1-Year Cartridge Warranty
- Indoor or Outdoor Spas: Either is suitable with the CCW25 installed under the spa cabinet. Note: The CCW25 is cord connected and designed for under the spa cabinet only.
Recommended Materials and Tools #
- Power Drill & Phillips Bit
- Fastening Screws
- Adjustable Wrench
Cord connected terminals to match your spa manufacturer’s requirement for high voltage accessories. For assistance, please consult your spa manufacturer, spa professional or Clear Comfort.
Equipment List #
- CCW25 Unit
- Air Flow Meter
- Air Pump
- Short Air Tubing (2)
- Long Air Tubing With Air Check Valves
- 4-Pin Y-Harness Connector
- L-Barbed Connectors (4)
- Screws (6)
- Locknuts (6)
- Washers (6)