Your pool treatment method can affect your health, time and peace of mind, so selecting the right system can be difficult. With an endless amount of pool treatment options, it’s important to know what kind of pool experience your home values.
After a long pool system search, Susan Lewis, a homeowner in Scottsdale, Arizona, found a perfect match with Clear Comfort’s AOP pool treatment system.
For Susan, the ideal pool had to have the lowest chlorine levels possible. Ever since Susan was 13, pool chlorine has given red, irritated skin and rashes.
Susan lives with her husband, and their two adult children and family frequently visit and use the pool. As a mom, Susan wanted to ensure that her family with small children were swimming in healthy and non-irritating water.
After using a saltwater pool system for three years, Susan grew tired of the residue the system left behind. Additionally, saltwater pool systems are not chlorine free and work by generating its own chlorine from sodium chloride (NaCl).
An online search in 2015 lead to Susan to Clear Comfort’s non-chlorine AOP pool system, which doesn’t rely on chlorine or saltwater to clean the water. Clear Comfort’s customer support team answered all her questions to get Susan’s system set up and ready.
The Final Clear Comfort Pool Review
Today with Clear Comfort, Susan now says her pool provides her with ease, clear water and peace of mind. Susan and her family can swim happy without the harsh irritating effects of saltwater or chlorine pool systems.
Watch our video to learn more about how Susan transformed her Arizona pool with Clear Comfort.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- [Video] Home Pool Stories: Swimming Happy Since 2015 in Arizona - February 27, 2019
- 10 Best Pool Designs for Your Backyard - February 21, 2019
- Carecraft Welcomes Clear Comfort’s Leading AOP Pool and Spa Systems - February 7, 2019
- Pool Businesses: The 5 Best Ways to Make Money in 2019 - January 24, 2019
- Stellar Sales and Clear Comfort Partner to Deliver the Best Water Quality to Southwest Pool and Spa Businesses - January 22, 2019