Available Now, the CCW3200 Delivers Complete, Powerful All-in-One Water Treatment That’s Built for Ease, Health and Profit
Louisville, Colorado – Clear Comfort unveiled the CCW3200, a revolutionary all-in-one livestock drinking water treatment solution that’s powered by the industry-leading patented Hydroxyl-Based Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) sanitation. Built for biosecurity protection, the CCW3200 elevates animal health, growth and production of meat protein, dairy and eggs.
The Clear Comfort AOP technology revolutionized water treatment by reducing the need for excessive use of toxic chemicals and energy costs – without compromising water quality or protection from chlorine-resistant illnesses.
"Over the last decade, we’ve listened to the advancing needs of livestock growers and integrators. To fulfill those needs, the introduction of the CCW3200 marks a new era of advanced livestock water care," said Steve Berens, CEO of Clear Comfort. "Our all-in-one water treatment solution has been thoughtfully crafted to elevate exceptional growth, production and enhance overall animal health."
The all-new CCW3200 enables livestock to drink more water that is odorless and tastes refreshing. Meat protein farmers, poultry growers, dairy operations and other livestock businesses can now maximize their investments while prioritizing animal welfare and biosecurity.
“I could tell an immediate difference after Clear Comfort was installed,” said Kelli Berg, Owner of Berg Farm Enterprises. “My livability went up to 97 to 98 percent or better, which is phenomenal across the nation. Without Clear Comfort, I know on our farm, with the quality of our water, we would never be able to attain that livability.”
Powered by the patented Hydroxyl-Based AOP technology, the CCW3200 protects livestock drinking water from disruptive diseases, pathogens and unwanted contaminants – even those that are resistant to chlorine and other chemicals. The CCW3200 can be backed by Clear Comfort’s Complete Care subscription, which gives livestock farmers access to priority support, materials and essential parts with minimal effort. Onsite service teams can adhere to industry-leading biosecurity while not requiring access inside of barns and houses.
Meet the All-New CCW3200 AOP System: An All-In-One Livestock Drinking Water Treatment Solution Tailored Exclusively for Meat Protein, Dairy, and Egg Farmers.
CCW3200 Key Features and Advantages:
- Maximize Growth and Profits: Clear Comfort's CCW3200 optimizes protein yield and feed conversion, empowering farmers to enhance their profits while minimizing the need for chemicals, energy, and resources.
- All-in-One and Ready-to-Use: With a hassle-free install with little to no construction, the CCW3200 provides a cutting-edge, comprehensive water treatment solution that supports farmers' operations from day one.
- Peace-of-Mind Protection: By eradicating waterborne diseases, pathogens, and contaminants, the CCW3200 instills confidence in both profit margins and animal well-being.
- Biosecurity, Made Easy: Built-in biosecurity features streamline maintenance and operation, allowing farmers to focus on core responsibilities with the assurance of a secure and healthy livestock environment.
- Protect Your Investment: The CCW3200 eliminates heavy metals and prevents scaling, fouling, and biofilm, safeguarding farms' investments and ensuring consistent performance.
- Automated Control: Equipped with water quality monitoring and pH control, the CCW3200 empowers farmers to take charge of their livestock's well-being while staying informed about water conditions.