- Check the pool’s inspection results.
- Use pool test strips to check pH and chlorine or bromine concentration are correct.
- pH 7.2–7.8
- Free chlorine concentration of at least 3 ppm in hot tubs/spas and at least 1 ppm in other places with treated water
- Free bromine concentration of at least 4 ppm in hot tubs/spas and at least 3 ppm in other places with treated water
- Make sure no chemicals are out in the open.
Clear Comfort Unveils the CCW2000 Series for the Ultimate Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) AOP-Driven™ Water Treatment
Available Now, the CCW2000 Series Introduces Fertigation-Ready™ Water Treatment for Unparalleled Growth, Profitability and Sustainability for Indoor