In addition to regular pool water maintenance, the only system maintenance you required with a Clear Comfort CCW100 is an annual cartridge exchange.
We designed the cartridge exchange to be as easy and simple as possible. Based on the feedback we get from our residential customers, a CCW100 cartridge replacement takes less than five minutes.
Why do I need to change the cartridge?
Much like changing out a battery, drinking water filter or printer cartridge, changing your Clear Comfort system’s cartridge (or Cartridge Unit) after one year (or 8,000 to 10,000 hours) of use will keep your pool water clean, clear, healthy and fresh-feeling.
We also strive to operate sustainably whenever possible – and our cartridge exchanges are no exception. So when you change your cartridge, we ask that you send it back to Clear Comfort instead of throwing it away. We will recycle the materials from used cartridges to create new ones to reduce waste introduced to our ecosystem.
How will I know my cartridge needs to be changed?
You will know that your cartridge is ready to be changed when the yellow light or red light turns on your Clear Comfort system. The yellow light acts as a “warning” that your cartridge has one month of use, and the red light is a sign that your cartridge needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
Where do I order a new cartridge?
Here is an infographic that shows how to change a Clear Comfort CCW100 cartridge:
Interested in the complete instructions for how to take care of a Clear Comfort pool? Read our blog that explains everything you need to know.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- 10 Best Pool Designs for Your Backyard - February 21, 2019
- Carecraft Welcomes Clear Comfort’s Leading AOP Pool and Spa Systems - February 7, 2019
- Pool Businesses: The 5 Best Ways to Make Money in 2019 - January 24, 2019
- Stellar Sales and Clear Comfort Partner to Deliver the Best Water Quality to Southwest Pool and Spa Businesses - January 22, 2019
- [Video] Pool Stories: Improving a YMCA’s Pool Air & Water Quality - January 11, 2019