If an effective and safe alternative to a chlorinated pool system exists, why wouldn’t you choose the healthier and cleaner option? Here is a list of reasons why you should choose a Clear Comfort pool system instead:
1. Cleaner and Safer
Chlorine and chloramines are known to increase risk of asthma and respiratory allergies.
3. Decreased Exposure to Carcinogens
Chlorine and its disinfection byproducts are thought to be carcinogenic, and therefore, toxic to humans. If you love swimming and swim often, reducing your pool chlorine will decrease your exposure to disinfection byproducts.
4. Less Chemical Handling
Less chemical handling is required with a Clear Comfort system compared with a traditional chlorine pump system.
5. Lower Costs
Chlorine costs are decreased or eliminated. Also, maintenance costs for the equipment and pool area are decreased due to less or no chlorine to degrade the materials.
6. Less Stinky
7. Less Eye Irritation
Getting pool water in your eyes hurts when there is chlorine in the pool; with Clear Comfort you can splash, play and swim without goggles without getting irritated eyes.
8. Less Toxic to the Environment
Using chlorine is not environmentally friendly. When chlorine is introduced into the environment, the EPA has said it is toxic to fish and other aquatic species. In addition, production, delivery and packaging of chlorine consumes large amounts of energy.
9. Less Thirsty
Drain your pool less often with Clear Comfort, saving water.
10. A More Enjoyable Swimming Experience
Combine all of the above nine items and add crystal clear and clean water.
Latest posts by Claire McDaniel (see all)
- Lifeguard Lung: The Hidden Danger for Indoor Swimming Pools - November 22, 2019
- Which Pool System is Right for You? - October 24, 2019
- Pool Size Comparison: Olympic Size, 25 Meter & 25 Yard - September 15, 2017
- Are you making these 5 hot tub care mistakes? - September 8, 2017
- University-Level Swimming 101 - August 31, 2017