COVID-19 has left aquatics operators with more questions than answers. While much is still unknown, aquatic operators have newfound resources from the CDC and their peers who have gradually started to reopen. We’re bringing together an experienced aquatics director and other aquatic industry experts to share how to comply with the CDC guidelines, reopening best practices and insights from the field.
In this webinar, we will help you:
- Understand how to create a safe reopening plan for staff and patrons
- Learn how to promote behaviors that prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Determine how to maintain a healthy environment with your facility’s layout, communal spaces and objects, cleaning protocols and more
- Identify the best ways to prepare operations for gatherings, aquatic programs, staff training, leave policies and more
- Discuss ways to prepare for the unknown