The Pool Owners Looking for the Best Water Quality Can Now Have the Easiest Installation Too with Company’s First Manifold Product
Boulder, Colorado – November 13, 2018 – Clear Comfort unveils its first rapid-install Manifold made specifically for the CCW100 pool sanitation system. The pool plumbing Manifold enables homeowners and pool service providers to install Clear Comfort systems faster, easier and more reliably. Manifolds are now available to order.
Clear Comfort pool systems can now use the customized Manifolds to directly inject hydroxyl radicals into the pool plumbing and maintain the best, clean and clear water quality. The new Manifolds are quality tested at Clear Comfort’s factory and includes everything needed for a complete, quick and easy CCW100 pool system installation.
“As our business has grown, our dealers and customers have asked for a factory built, reliable and simple installation method,” said Steve Berens, CEO of Clear Comfort. “With our new Manifold, a Clear Comfort system installation is easier than ever.”
Clear Comfort’s adaptable Manifold design fits into a single section of pipe that’s accommodated by most pool plumbing configurations. In addition, the Manifold optimizes space by taking less than 12 inches of pool pipe.
Clear Comfort’s hydroxyl-based advanced oxidation systems use the power of hydroxyl radicals to make residential pool and spas safe and enjoyable for today’s health-conscious homeowners. Pools and spas using Clear Comfort can have the best water quality possible with minimal chlorine use. Clear Comfort systems are in leading universities, resorts, water parks, YMCAs, hotels, recreation centers, spas and homes nationwide.
The new Clear Comfort Manifold provides:
- An adaptable design that takes less than 12 inches of a single section of pipe and fits most pool plumbing configurations;
- A fast install that takes 30 minutes or less;
- A 90-day money-back guarantee;
- A five-year warranty.
Clear Comfort manufactures and sells non-chlorine pool and spa water disinfection systems. Clear Comfort’s patented hydroxyl-based advanced oxidation (AOP) technology provides the best swimming experience available with proven, effective and non-toxic treatment. With headquarters and manufacturing based in Colorado, Clear Comfort customers receive a sustainable, “Made in the USA” product. Clear Comfort is a proud Impact Driven™ company delivering healthy, ethical and sustainable solutions to the market. For more information about Clear Comfort, please visit clearcomfort.com.
Marketing Manager, Clear Comfort
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- 10 Best Pool Designs for Your Backyard - February 21, 2019
- Carecraft Welcomes Clear Comfort’s Leading AOP Pool and Spa Systems - February 7, 2019
- Pool Businesses: The 5 Best Ways to Make Money in 2019 - January 24, 2019
- Stellar Sales and Clear Comfort Partner to Deliver the Best Water Quality to Southwest Pool and Spa Businesses - January 22, 2019
- [Video] Pool Stories: Improving a YMCA’s Pool Air & Water Quality - January 11, 2019