A trio of seasoned entrepreneurs has launched a company that treats and sanitizes pool and spa water without using chlorine or other chemicals.
Steve Berens, a co-founder of Boulder-based smart-grid company Power Tagging Technologies Inc., leads the founding team of Clear Comfort Water LLC at 4888 Pearl St., Suite 100 West, in Boulder.
Microbiologist Nick Rancis is serving as chief water officer, and Robert Fenwick-Smith, founder and managing director of Aravaipa Ventures, a Boulder-based investment fund focused on green and sustainable startup companies in Colorado, is serving as interim chief financial officer. Aravaipa is providing the seed funding for Clear Comfort Water.
Read the full BizWest article here.
Latest posts by Lauren McNitt (see all)
- Clear Comfort Partners with National Commercial Pool Equipment Distributor Lincoln Aquatics - April 26, 2017
- Clear Comfort named Pool & Spa News Top 50 Product - April 21, 2017
- Premier Competitive Swimming Program Adopts Healthier, Low Chlorine Pool System - April 11, 2017
- Clear Comfort Expands Reach with United Aqua Group Partnership - April 4, 2017
- Top pool opening tips from our pool service partners - March 29, 2017