In this Clear Comfort Check-In, Rob Castorri, General Manager of the Tuckahoe Recreation Club sits down for a virtual conversation with Tom Schaefer of Clear Comfort. Following the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown, Castorri and Schaefer discuss how the fitness club is proactively making upgrades, completing projects and preparing to reopen. In addition, Castorri shares how the Tuckahoe Recreation Club is communicating with members and how they are responding during this downtime.
Clear Comfort Check-Ins are a way for the aquatics community to connect and share their ideas, experiences and solutions. If you’re interested in scheduling a Clear Comfort Check-In, contact us today!
Latest posts by Geoff McKenzie (see all)
- Baby Boom or Divorce Boom: Hot Tubs Offer Romance in the Pandemic Era - April 29, 2020
- [Video] Clear Comfort Check-In: Kyle McCawley, Lamp Rynearson - April 22, 2020
- Clear Comfort Check-In: Rob Castorri, Tuckahoe Recreation Club - April 15, 2020
- [Video] Why The Pool Doctor’s Customers Are Loving Clear Comfort - April 15, 2020
- [Video] Clear Comfort Check-In: Jack Huisingh, Holland Community Aquatic Center - April 14, 2020