YMCAs face many challenges when it comes to managing their pools. Often, they are maintaining an aging pool with poor air circulation and a high bather load, while trying to offer the best experience to their customers they possibly can. So, how does a YMCA maintain a pool that is safe and enjoyable so they can attract more patrons and keep their current swimmers happy and healthy?
In the video below, Keith Williams, VP of Facilities for the Boulder Valley YMCA, tells how the Clear Comfort system has helped him:
- Improve water quality
- Reduce pool odor
- Lower maintenance
- Provide a healthier environment for swimmers and staff
In addition to the above benefits, with Clear Comfort, the YMCA is recognizing the MAHC secondary sanitizer recommendations, offering additional protection from chlorine-resistant recreational water illnesses like Cryptosporidium parvum. Superior to UV, Clear Comfort uses significantly less energy, less chlorine, and requires less maintenance.
Contact us to learn more:
Latest posts by Lauren McNitt (see all)
- Clear Comfort Partners with National Commercial Pool Equipment Distributor Lincoln Aquatics - April 26, 2017
- Clear Comfort named Pool & Spa News Top 50 Product - April 21, 2017
- Premier Competitive Swimming Program Adopts Healthier, Low Chlorine Pool System - April 11, 2017
- Clear Comfort Expands Reach with United Aqua Group Partnership - April 4, 2017
- Top pool opening tips from our pool service partners - March 29, 2017