In this virtual Clear Comfort Check-In, Donna Hodgert, Associate Director of Aquatics at Liberty University, sits down with Tom Schaefer of Clear Comfort to discuss the obstacles and opportunities that the university is facing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown. Hodgert shares how she is productively using this operational downtime and planning for a successful reopening. With many concerns about the mental and physical health of university athletes during the quarantine, Hodgert also explains how she is supporting and communicating with swimmers.
Clear Comfort Check-Ins are a way for the aquatics community to connect and share their ideas, experiences and solutions. If you’re interested in scheduling a Clear Comfort Check-In, contact us today!
Latest posts by Geoff McKenzie (see all)
- Baby Boom or Divorce Boom: Hot Tubs Offer Romance in the Pandemic Era - April 29, 2020
- [Video] Clear Comfort Check-In: Kyle McCawley, Lamp Rynearson - April 22, 2020
- Clear Comfort Check-In: Rob Castorri, Tuckahoe Recreation Club - April 15, 2020
- [Video] Why The Pool Doctor’s Customers Are Loving Clear Comfort - April 15, 2020
- [Video] Clear Comfort Check-In: Jack Huisingh, Holland Community Aquatic Center - April 14, 2020