Learn how Clear Comfort can bring you an eco-friendly pool by conserving water and reducing your carbon footprint.
1. Water conservation
With Clear Comfort, you are able to drain and backwash your pool less often. While many states are struggling with drought, you are helping to do your part to save water while offering a safe place for the community to swim.
A recent study even found that pools can use less water than your lawn — with Clear Comfort you are reducing your water use even more.
Chlorine sanitation produces toxic disinfection byproducts that can cause skin, eye, lung and other serious health issues. Reducing chlorine use limits your exposure to DBPs.
In addition, chlorine is toxic to wildlife, fish and plants. You are lessening the levels of toxic chemicals you spread into our ecosystem.
3. Chemical reduction
By reducing chlorine use, you are reducing chemical handling, storage and the eventual distribution into the water supply. Chlorine production, packaging and distribution has a large carbon footprint. You can also limit the chemical domino chain that occurs when you balance your water after using high levels of chlorine, lowering your use of other chemicals.
See more ways you can do your part for our world with Clear Comfort in the infographic below.
Latest posts by Lauren McNitt (see all)
- Clear Comfort Partners with National Commercial Pool Equipment Distributor Lincoln Aquatics - April 26, 2017
- Clear Comfort named Pool & Spa News Top 50 Product - April 21, 2017
- Premier Competitive Swimming Program Adopts Healthier, Low Chlorine Pool System - April 11, 2017
- Clear Comfort Expands Reach with United Aqua Group Partnership - April 4, 2017
- Top pool opening tips from our pool service partners - March 29, 2017