A common question we get about our pool and spa systems is, “What do the bubbles look like?”
Unlike most pool sanitation systems, Clear Comfort air-injects it’s sanitizer into your pool plumbing. This means that tiny bubbles of non-toxic hydroxyl radicals pass through your pool or spa to oxidize contaminants and allow you to enjoy the best water and air quality possible.
Wondering what these hydroxyl-filled bubbles look like in action? Watch our video all of real-life Clear Comfort pool and spa bubbles to see for yourself! Please note: Bubble sizes can vary on different types of pool plumbing.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- Pool Story(s): How Two Recreational Facilities Enhanced Air & Water Quality With AOP & UV - December 5, 2018
- New Manifold Makes Clear Comfort Pool System Installation Easier Than Ever - November 13, 2018
- 3 Reasons You Should Learn How to Close a Pool (the Right Way) - October 10, 2018
- Meet Clear Comfort at These 2018 Trade Shows! - September 25, 2018
- [Video] What Do Clear Comfort Bubbles Look Like? - September 18, 2018