A common question we get about our pool and spa systems is, “What do the bubbles look like?”
Unlike most pool sanitation systems, Clear Comfort air-injects it’s sanitizer into your pool plumbing. This means that tiny bubbles of non-toxic hydroxyl radicals pass through your pool or spa to oxidize contaminants and allow you to enjoy the best water and air quality possible.
Wondering what these hydroxyl-filled bubbles look like in action? Watch our video all of real-life Clear Comfort pool and spa bubbles to see for yourself! Please note: Bubble sizes can vary on different types of pool plumbing.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- Clear Comfort Launches the World’s Fastest AOP Treatment Installation Kits - February 11, 2020
- Clear Comfort Introduces a New Level of Water Treatment for Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs - December 5, 2019
- Clear Comfort and Innovative Water Care Collaborate to Deliver the Best and Easiest Water Quality Solution - October 22, 2019
- The Best Pool Features and Supplies You Need this Summer - July 3, 2019
- Clear Comfort Announces Continued Growth with Jeffrey Campbell Joining as the Director of Business Development - June 19, 2019