A common question we get about our pool and spa systems is, “What do the bubbles look like?”
Unlike most pool sanitation systems, Clear Comfort air-injects it’s sanitizer into your pool plumbing. This means that tiny bubbles of non-toxic hydroxyl radicals pass through your pool or spa to oxidize contaminants and allow you to enjoy the best water and air quality possible.
Wondering what these hydroxyl-filled bubbles look like in action? Watch our video all of real-life Clear Comfort pool and spa bubbles to see for yourself! Please note: Bubble sizes can vary on different types of pool plumbing.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- 10 Best Pool Designs for Your Backyard - February 21, 2019
- Carecraft Welcomes Clear Comfort’s Leading AOP Pool and Spa Systems - February 7, 2019
- Pool Businesses: The 5 Best Ways to Make Money in 2019 - January 24, 2019
- Stellar Sales and Clear Comfort Partner to Deliver the Best Water Quality to Southwest Pool and Spa Businesses - January 22, 2019
- [Video] Pool Stories: Improving a YMCA’s Pool Air & Water Quality - January 11, 2019