Before launching Clear Comfort’s CCW50 spa system, we put our technology to the test.
In a bather load case study, we contaminated an indoor and outdoor spa – with ingredients that mimicked lotion, cosmetics, sweat and other bather loads – to see if Clear Comfort’s sanitation system could clean the water without shocking or refilling it. After just 12 hours of running the system, the results were literally clear.
In SpaReailer‘s June and July 2018 issue, the article, “Finally Chemical Free” featured this bather load case study and Clear Comfort’s new CCW50 system, which is the company’s first hydroxyl-based Advanced Oxidation (AOP) product made specifically for spas.
While Clear Comfort’s pool and spa systems aren’t a “chemical-free” solution, they are market-proven to help residential pool and spa owners reduce chlorine use down to drinking water levels or lower.
Here’s an excerpt from SpaRetailer’s article:
“The CEO and founder of Clear Comfort turned perfectly good water into hot tub sludge. He fouled it up with simulated skin, lotion, salt and almond milk to mimic sweat proteins in numbers that were 25 to 50 times greater than the average spa.
“It’s like someone held a frat party in there,” Berens says. “You couldn’t see the bottom of the spa at all.”
Twelve hours later, using Clear Comfort’s hydroxyl-based sanitation system, the water was clear, and the process used no chlorine or other typical chemicals. The Clear Comfort system has been used in pools for years, but Berens recently learned it works just as well in spas. He repeated the process and got the same results eight times in eight manufacturers’ tubs, and he’s got photographic evidence and case studies to back it up.”
If you’d like to learn more about the bather load case study or Clear Comfort’s CCW50 spa system, read SpaRetailer’s full article here.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- Clear Comfort and Sigura™ Offer New Ultimate Pool Kit for Water Care - July 28, 2020
- 10 Reasons Why Rec Centers Love Clear Comfort’s AOP Pool Treatment - July 21, 2020
- Clear Comfort Launches the World’s Fastest AOP Treatment Installation Kits - February 11, 2020
- Clear Comfort Introduces a New Level of Water Treatment for Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs - December 5, 2019
- Clear Comfort and Innovative Water Care Collaborate to Deliver the Best and Easiest Water Quality Solution - October 22, 2019