The Clear Comfort CCW100 has been selected as a Pool & Spa News Top 50 Pool & Spa Product for 2017.
The CCW100 uses a powerful, patented hydroxyl-based advanced oxidation process to offer effective, low-chlorine sanitation to residential pools. In commercial pools, the system reduces chlorine use by 30 to 50 percent, eliminates odor-causing disinfection byproducts, and destroys Cryptosporidium. The newest generation of the CCW100 offers a sleeker design that provides simpler installation and maintenance.
Latest posts by Lauren McNitt (see all)
- Clear Comfort Partners with National Commercial Pool Equipment Distributor Lincoln Aquatics - April 26, 2017
- Clear Comfort named Pool & Spa News Top 50 Product - April 21, 2017
- Premier Competitive Swimming Program Adopts Healthier, Low Chlorine Pool System - April 11, 2017
- Clear Comfort Expands Reach with United Aqua Group Partnership - April 4, 2017
- Top pool opening tips from our pool service partners - March 29, 2017