The Clear Comfort CCW100 has been selected as a Aquatics International 25 Most Valuable Products for 2017. The top 25 MVP products were chosen by the readers of Aquatics International’s January New Products Issue.
In January, Clear Comfort announced the next generation of its pool and spa system that enables commercial pools to reduce chlorine use and costs by over 50+ percent, while offering secondary sanitation.
Using Clear Comfort’s patented hydroxyl-based advanced oxidation process, aquatics facilities can eliminate pool smell and disinfection byproducts and destroy Cryptosporidium.
The CCW100 offers an improved design, simpler installation and less maintenance. Customers enjoying Clear Comfort’s cleaner, clearer, fresh-feeling water include universities, recreation centers, water parks, JCCs, hotels, YMCAs, resorts and more.
Latest posts by Gabrielle Palumbo (see all)
- Clear Comfort Launches the World’s Fastest AOP Treatment Installation Kits - February 11, 2020
- Clear Comfort Introduces a New Level of Water Treatment for Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs - December 5, 2019
- Clear Comfort and Innovative Water Care Collaborate to Deliver the Best and Easiest Water Quality Solution - October 22, 2019
- The Best Pool Features and Supplies You Need this Summer - July 3, 2019
- Clear Comfort Announces Continued Growth with Jeffrey Campbell Joining as the Director of Business Development - June 19, 2019